- 1 Check This BlueHost Review and Know What Behind The Scenes Features You Need To Know?
- 1.1 Bluehost Review on Basic Features
- 1.2 Bluehost Review on Server Features
- 1.3 Bluehost Review on Email Features
- 1.4 Bluehost Review on eCommerce Features
- 1.5 Bluehost Review on Security Features
- 1.6 Bluehost Review on Control Panel
- 1.7 Bluehost review on advantages and disadvantages
- 1.8 What You Get As BlueHost’s Amazingly Affordable Services?
- 1.9 BlueHost Review on Quick Migration
- 1.10 BlueHost Review on Server Performance
- 1.11 BlueHost Review on Server Speed
- 1.12 BlueHost review on Uptime
- 1.13 Bluehost Review on customer support, Is it good or bad?
- 1.14 How much popular is BlueHost is in the social media world?
- 1.15 Do BlueHost offer anytime money back guarantee?
- 1.16 What do the other BlueHost reviews say in the world?
- 1.17 What Are Some Of The Top Websites Hosted By BlueHost?
- 1.18 Who should use BlueHost for their best interest?
- 1.19 How To Sign Up With Bluehost and get discounted Plans?
- 1.20 Word about blueHost review : A Decent Web Hosting Service Provider
Check This BlueHost Review and Know What Behind The Scenes Features You Need To Know?
BlueHost Review: Bluehost has been one of the premier, top shared hosts for long and now they power more than 2 million websites. With their years of experience, excellent support and competitive pricing, BlueHost is a pick you will regret selecting as your very first host.
Read more about how to find best hosting company for your business.
For most the shared hosting options of BlueHost will offer the online presence they need. They keep their site and hardware updated to contemporary standard and their client support is amazing. What makes BlueHost sweeter is the reality that it is one of the most reasonably priced web hosts on the market.
Whether you’re looking for dedicated, VPS or shared hosting, you should consider BlueHost strongly. If you are looking for an honest and real BlueHost review, then you are at the best place.
Let’s find out more about BlueHost in our BlueHost hosting review:
Bluehost Review on Basic Features
With a strong base of millions of clients, BlueHost is thought to be one of the best web hosting service providers. With their different Hosting plans, BlueHost ensures that every webmaster is competent to get his venture successfully to the digital world.
There are many exclusive features like host unlimited websites and domains, unlimited, free email accounts, unlimited disk or storage space, unlimited subdomains, unlimited add on domains that make it stand out. Let’s have a look at some more of them:
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Premium Quality Anti-Spam Solutions
- Automatic backups of daily, weekly and monthly backups of your account
- Features Packed Cpanel and Hassle Free Scalability
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and 24/7 Phone Ad Live Chat Support
- Private SSL Available and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Free Domain Name for 1 Year with domain privacy
- And More!
Read More About Siteground Hosting Reviews and Pricing
Bluehost Review on Server Features
If there is just one name that you know in the web hosting world, then I think it is BlueHost probably. Web veterans and novice appreciate it alike. Offering outstanding performance from 2 or 4 cores along with guaranteed resources you’ve a speedy host without any sign of slowing down.
Located in Orem, Utah, BlueHost Servers are one among the best tools in the web hosting world BlueHost has made it their aim to offer the best server features including:
- 99.9% uptime and 24*7 in-house customer support
- Instant provisioning and Enhanced cPanel
- Tools for building websites, managing domains, filtering spam and managing emails
- Handle connections quickly and efficiently
- 1 to 1 training available and Unmetered bandwidth
- FREE domain and super modern hardware included
Bluehost Review on Email Features
If you’ve a website, you’ll most likely want email accounts eventually. Bluehost allows you to make up to 100 email accounts in its basic plan. With other plans of Bluehost, you can create unlimited accounts.
Making email accounts with BlueHost is like a breeze. Simply click on email account icon from control panel and make one email account at a time. As one of the best email hosting services, BlueHost offers:
- Unlimited email accounts and Web based emails
- Free Auto responders and Support for IMAP and POP3
- Email marketing tools like DaDa Mail
- Great spam protection software and No bulk emails allowed
Bluehost Review on eCommerce Features
BlueHost is one of the best eCommece hosting services provider and an economical choice to set up an online shop quickly and easily. While searching about BlueHost eCommerce features, I found that BlueHost has integrated MOJO Marketplace where one can install any of the available shopping cart software.
It offers access to tons of excellent features to assist you sell online including:
- Payment gateways like ShopSite, Magento and TransFirst
- Different shopping carts: Cube, Zen, OS Commerce, Magento, Joomla and Agora
- Free SSL security for transactions and OpenPGP Encryption
- Unlimited storage space Unmetered bandwidth so your costs are predictable and steady
- $200 free marketing credits and Supports both PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Password Protected directories
Bluehost Review on Security Features
Security is an area where this hosting provider excels according to me. BlueHost’s security options tend to be great, providing tools like 3 Antispam tools, namely, Spam Experts, Spam Hammer and Apache Spam Assassin that fight a few common website risks. Some other features include:
- CloudFare to improve security and performance features
- Directories are password protected and SSH access for safe web sessions
- Hot link protection to prevent people from stealing content and images
- IP address blacklist to block problematic people
Bluehost Review on Control Panel
If you are like me and wish to handle back-end admin, you will find it simple to do this with enhanced control panel of BlueHost. With its cPanel’s intuitive design and features, you will get everything you require to create and handle your websites. It’s a very user friendly cPanel built according to industry standards. Some of its top features include:
- SimpleScripts one click installer
- Popular scripting languages supported like Perl 5, Python, CGI, Apache, etc
- Manage emails, domains, database from control panel
- Efficient drag and drop site builder tools like Weebly
- Automatic Backup frequency can be changed from cPanel
I have found that BlueHost works hard to offer its clients with easy-to-manage yet powerful hosting service. That is why they have designed their control panel to be as much comprehensive as possible. Veterans and newbies alike will discover that navigating control panel is simple.
Read More about A2 Hosting review about Speed and pricing
Domains Are Made Easy With Bluehost Control Panel
Within this application, you can register, allot, transfer and redirect domains. You even can set renewal options, set privacy option, add contact info, add custom nameserver, view nameservers, get transfer EPP codes and lock domain.
Emails are an important part of our life, particularly if you host as well as manage a site. With BlueHost, email manager is made easily accessible with all hosting tools – inside control panel.
Email accounts can be easily added, accessed and managed without logging out and then logging in to the webmail.
Getting Better Always: One of the most exclusive things possibly about BlueHost cPAnel is that it is never stagnant. I have found that BlueHost’s team keeps coming up with many new ways to improve the control panel and take BlueHost experience to next level.Get Bluehost Discount Coupon Here
Bluehost review on advantages and disadvantages
- Quite Strong Uptime of About 99.94% with Low introductory Prices
- Excellent Security Options and Many apps and Integrations
- WordPress.org Officially Recommended Host
- Different hosting packages and Knowledgeable and friendly customer support staff
- Slow Page Loading Time Customer Support is not fast
- Site Migration is not free, Smoke and Mirror Prices
- Not Really Unlimited and Costly “QuickStart” Training
What You Get As BlueHost’s Amazingly Affordable Services?
BlueHost offers verity of hosting services, here are 4 main hosting plans:
- Shared Hosting
- VPS hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- WordPress Hosting (check premium portfolio themes for wordpress)
Let us have a look at each of them with their features in detail.
If you’re looking for a basic and inexpensive plan, I suggest shared hosting is what you need probably. It is what most small businesses and beginners are shopping for. I purchased this package and found that the shared serves provided have contemporary hardware and a fantastic support team and the basic features include:
- Unmetered bandwidth, 100 GB minimum website space
- 1 domain included, Minimum 25 sub domains
- Minimum 100 email accounts, Minimum 5 parked domains
They offer 3 shared hosting plans including –
- Starter – $3.45 per month
- Plus – $4.95 per month
- Prime – $ 10.95 per month
Even with the most basic plan of BlueHost, the specifications are far from usual in comparison to the industry standards. The Starter plan comes with a free domain, free domain transfer, unlimited bandwidth, 100GB disk space, etc.Get Bluehost Shared hosting Starts with $3.45
The Plus plan comes with a helpful anti-spam tools, unlimited emails, websites and storage. The Prime plan comes with SSL certification, dedicated IP address, domain privacy server to name some.
Bluehost review on Dedicated Hosting
It is the costliest option available with BlueHost. Dedicated hosting is suitable for big commercial businesses that require complete control from their resources. With this hosting, you’re renting physical server essentially. It offers ultimate in security, website performance and control. Some of the basic features includes:
- Minimum 3 IP addresses, 1 domain included
- Minimum 5 TB bandwidth, Minimum 4 GB RAM
- 1TB storage
Dedicated hosting is available in three different packages –
- Standard – $79.99 per month
- Enhanced – $99.99 per month
- Premium – $ 119.99 per month
With the BlueHost’s dedicated hosting standard or enhanced plans, you get 4*2.5 GHz CPU. Whereas the Premium plan provides 4*3.3 GHz CPU.Get Bluehost VPS hosting now
RAM starts at 4GB for the Standard level to 16 GB at Premium tier. All plans are supported by money back guarantee and 24*7 services.
Check about inmotion hosting review
Bluehost review on VPS Hosting
If you are running a large or medium scale business, you may need more power for your website. In such a case, VPS hosting plan is perfect. This is a middle option, in which you share the physical server with other people, but have your virtual operating system and the server functions too. Some of its features include:
- Next-gen VPS server build on cloud technology
- Increased power and Increased control
- Minimum 1 IP addresses and 1 domain included
- Minimum 1 TB of bandwidth with Minimum 2 GB RAM
BlueHost offers 4 VPS plans:
- Standard – $14.99 per month
- Enhanced – $29.99 per month
- Premium – $44.99 per month
- Ultimate – $ 59.99 per month
The above prices are in line with usual costs for the VPS hosting in the whole industry. The speed for first 2 plans are about 2 CPU cores to 3 and 4 cores for top two plans. RAM ranges from two to eight GB. Every plan is supported by money back guarantee and 24*7 available support.
BlueHost review on WordPress Hosting
If you are looking to create WordPress powered site, consider four Linux based packages from BlueHost. Fans of the powerful and ever-popular blogging platform, WordPress, surely will love it from BlueHost.
Built upon modern VPS technology, BlueHost has created and designed an exclusive infrastructure carefully to make WordPress website or blog even more powerful. Its features include:
- Pre-installed WordPress and Automatic site backups
- WordPress specific security and Enhance cPanel
- 24*7 support with Money back guarantee
- 1 IP address and 1 included domain
- SiteLock Pro or SiteLock Premium Security and more.
The four WordPress Hosting plans include:
- Blogger – $12.49 per month
- Professional – $37.50 per month
- Business – $60.00 per month
- Enterprise – $85.00 per month
These plans are quite costly as compared to what other competitors offer. For WP standard plan, features include 2 GB RAM, 30GBstorage, 30 GB backup space, cPanel, one IP address, etc.Get Bluehost's WordPress Hosting now
The top level plans offer unlimited monthly visits, 8GB RAM, 240GB storage, up to 30 websites, one IP address, etc. All plans are also backed up by money back guarantee, 24*7 services, regular backups and automatic plug-ins update.
Not enough? check our the best managed wordpress hosting features and plans by WP engine.
BlueHost Review on Quick Migration
Most hosting service providers happily help to move a present website from its existing location to their services. But not BlueHost. BlueHost charges migration free of about $149.99 for doing something which most offer gratis. In this they won’t transfer over 20 email accounts and 5 sites.
BlueHost Review on Server Performance
The most imperative aspect of a web hosting experience is the network reliability. BlueHost back up its claims when it comes to performance and offer:
- 99.9% uptime usually with Proven network integrity
- Downtime experienced during scheduled maintenance period only
For an unbiased Bluehost review for its performance, I checked BlueHost’s performance with Bitcatcha on October 7, 2016. I found the response time to be 37ms for US(W), 37ms for US(E), 129 ms for London, 215ms for Singapore, 360ms for Pune, 575ms for Sao Paulo, 202 ms for Japan and 173 ms for Sydney, giving it a “C” in its performance.
Read More about eHost shared hosting and wordpress hosting review
BlueHost Review on Server Speed
A key criterion which frequently influences the decisions to select a web hosting provider is performance delivered by website when it comes to speed. BlueHost claims:
- 99.94% of uptime with CloudFare functionality
- Best performance with shared hosting plans where many sites hosted on single server
BlueHost review on Uptime
BlueHost’s up-to-date infrastructures, together with a service unrivaled in this industry, are what make the company an industry leader when it comes to uptimes. No other company offering hosting services can provide what BlueHost is offering its clients, making it the absolute leader in this constantly evolving industry. It boasts of:Get High Performance hosting now
- High tech and very impressive data center
- Internet connectivity over OC-48 connection having unbelievable 2GB/sec of bandwidth
- Quad processing server with around-the-clock monitoring
- Serve operate on a 64-bit Linux distribution
- Mirror storage backups and provides super fast website performance
Bluehost Review on customer support, Is it good or bad?
- 24/7 available customer support via live chat email, toll free telephone and ticket based system
- Excellent knowledge base and Not very quick response time
- Excessive upselling
I tested the phone support of Bluehost on a weekday morning to ask the difference between regular WP hosting and optimized WP hosting.Get Bluehost Now With 40% Off
He was quick to answer and satisfied me completed. On a weekend late night, I contacted the chat support to ask how to transfer my site to BlueHost.
In just a few seconds, a representative came for my assistance and walked me through the different steps. Another great win for the BlueHost support.
81000+ likes on Facebook, 71.7K Tweets, 3100+ following, 18.5K followers and 331 likes on Twitter, 2000+ followers on Instagram, etc show how popular Blue Host is on different social media platforms. This great social media exposure shows that people using BlueHost really like what they are getting with this hosting provider.
Do BlueHost offer anytime money back guarantee?
BlueHost hosting packages are available with a 30 days money back guarantee, a standard fare in this Web-hosting industry. It means that you can cancel your account if you are unhappy with the services within 30 days o your registration to get a full refund.
What do the other BlueHost reviews say in the world?
According to BlueHost Reviews on other websites with our review, Bluehost may be a solid alternative. It is simple to get started. It is cheap. But its slow page loading speed and even slower customer support puts it below other available options.
BlueHost is one of the most famous hosting providers across the world as per other websites BlueHost reviews with over two million sites hosted on it. Most BlueHost hosting reviews recommend it as a great pick if you’re looking for a famous hosting service.Get hosting now @ $3.45 Now
What Are Some Of The Top Websites Hosted By BlueHost?
Who should use BlueHost for their best interest?
If you are looking to host a personal site or a hobby blog, then BlueHost may be a strong option for you. They are simple to get started and they are cheap.
I would highly recommend BlueHost for:
- Professional blogs and Personal Resume Sites
- Local Businesses and Online stores
- Using platform with Worpdress, Joomla, and Drupal
How To Sign Up With Bluehost and get discounted Plans?
BlueHost has a very simple sign up process. Below is a step by step guide for beginners to sign up with BlueHost:Get Bluehost hosting now
- Visit www.bluehost.com home age and click on “get started now” link.
- Choose the plan from different available options
- Now you get an option to get a domain name for free or to use the domain name you own already
- Next fill your details
- Choose the plan options
- Choose the billing method
- Pay and checkout
Word about blueHost review : A Decent Web Hosting Service Provider
BlueHost is one of the most highly stable, respectable and best Web Hosting services providers who make establishing a site a breeze. If you’re just starting to create your website and looking for a reliable and affordable hosting, consider BlueHost.